[Biopython] Bioinformatics master's degree final project

Ferran Fàbregas ferri.fc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 10:06:36 EST 2022

Thanks for your replies, it seems that the community prefers to use
different bioinformatics related modules for different functionalities
instead of one big, more complex module :)

A couple of questions about that:

Do you think that it makes sense adding some enrichment functions to
biopython?

Do you think that it can be useful to create a modular Python GUI that
integrates biopython functionalities plus Bioservices / GoEnrich / etc...
? Or maybe it is not useful at all because you can already use some servers
like the Galaxy project website (https://galaxyproject.org/)?

What do you think about that?

Thanks in advance,