[Biopython] Mapper Module

Daniel Gonzalez-Ibeas danielglz at mailfence.com
Tue Aug 30 06:13:47 EDT 2022

Hi,

I am trying to use the Bio.SeqUtils.Mapper module documented on this Biopython web:

https://biopython.org/wiki/Coordinate_mapping

but I get an error: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'Bio.SeqUtils.Mapper'

It seems that the module does not exist. The github branch cited on the document does not exit neither:

https://github.com/lennax/biopython/tree/f_loc4

I think I am using the latest version of Biopython, v1.79.

I can not find this module in the documentation of this version. Is the module available?.
Is there any similar module for coordinate conversion?. Thank you.

Best regards,

Daniel.

--
Sent with https://mailfence.com