[Biopython] Code of Conduct

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 10 12:05:58 EDT 2022

We've had some minor comments on the pull request,
but nothing by email that I have seen. Barring any last
minute objections, I would like to merge this soon (say
in a week or so?).

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/3866

Thank you,

Peter

P.S. The equivalent BioPerl PR was recently merged,
again with only minor comments:

https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live/pull/366