[Biopython] Calculating NS and S over a given sequence

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 7 07:03:47 EDT 2021

Hi Pablo,

Some of your messages got held for moderation as there were a little large,
e.g. "Message body is too big: 149766 bytes with a limit of 40 KB"

This was probably the fancy formatting, generally not needed - but it did
make the code snippet easier to read.

Peter

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 12:01 PM Riesgo Ferreiro, Pablo <
Pablo.RiesgoFerreiro at tron-mainz.de> wrote:

> Thanks Zheng, I will look into the details of the implementation.
>

> What I am in need is something like cal_n_s(ref_deq).  I will check if it
makes any sense to make this a public function.