[Biopython] Fwd: Your abstract (11) has been accepted for a short talk at BOSC 2020!

Michiel de Hoon mjldehoon at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 05:10:02 UTC 2020

 For novel functionality (see the first reviewer) you could point to the new pairwise sequence aligner in Biopython. It is as fast as aligners implemented as standalone (C/C++) programs, maybe even faster if you want to align many sequences, but much more flexible. I don't know of any existing programs that offer this speed and flexibility.
Best,-Michiel