[Biopython] EMBL DNA records with locations referencing other sequences

Adam Sjøgren asjo at koldfront.dk
Fri Oct 4 17:37:42 UTC 2019

Adam writes:

> Peter writes:
>
>> That's more or less exactly what I had in mind. Do you have this on a
>> branch of a public git repository?
>
> I will make one - I thought I'd get some feedback first :-)

Here is a public git repository with the patch on a branch called
"handle-feature-references-another-sequence":

 · https://koldfront.dk/git/biopython/

I don't know if this contribution is large enough to require it, but
anyway: I, and my employer, agree that my contributions to BioPython can
be dual licensed under both the Biopython License Agreement and the
3-Clause BSD License.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Hur långt man än har kommit                                 Adam Sjøgren
  Är det alltid längre kvar"                             asjo at koldfront.dk