[Biopython] EMBL DNA records with locations referencing other sequences

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:58:16 UTC 2019

Pull request done:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/2334

Do you happen to have a good biologically interesting example which
would be good for the documentation? The ones on issue 808 are
complicated by the fact the annotated protein sequence does not
match the conceptual translation (RNA editing etc).

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/808

Peter