[Biopython] EMBL DNA records with locations referencing other sequences

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 7 17:10:03 UTC 2019

Hi Adam,

Having a look at this now - one minor style point on the tests, you could
use assertRaisesRegexp here (aka assertRaisesRegex in modern Python):

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/2273

Do you have any objection to me putting this up as a branch on my GitHub
fork, adding some tweaks, and turning it into a pull request?

Thanks,

Peter