[Biopython] Biopython Project Update 20019, was: [Bosc-announce] BOSC 2019 Call for Abstracts

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 13 13:20:29 UTC 2019

Dear Biopythoneers,

Speaking as part of the BOSC organising committee, please
come to Basel this summer and submit your open source
bioinformatics abstracts soon.

Speaking as a Biopython developer, we should start planning
our traditional annual Biopython Project Update talk. As usual,
are there any volunteers from our contributors who would like
to present this? If not, I am hoping to be there myself.

We have templates for the abstracts submitted in recent years,
and slide decks too - have a look at some of the past talk slides
and videos if you are interested:

https://gccbosc2018.sched.com/event/EivJ/biopython-project-update-2018
https://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_2017_Schedule
https://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_2016_Schedule