[Biopython] RFC on WIP - internal coordinates, structure / prediction folk please read

João Rodrigues j.p.g.l.m.rodrigues at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 14:39:17 UTC 2019

Hi Rob,

This is an extremely interesting contribution. Thanks for the time you took
to write this. It would be very useful to have a conversion from cartesian
to internal coordinates, as far as I know, there isn't a tool that does
that (they usually do one way or the other). What is the convention you use
for the conversion? How do you handle say, chain breaks or gaps? Is there a
publication or small write-up you can provide about this (maybe it's in the
documentation and I missed it)?

Cheers,

João

rob miller <rob.miller.gh at gmail.com> escreveu no dia terça, 9/04/2019 à(s)