[Biopython] BSD dual licensing Andreas Kuntzagk's contributions to Biopython

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 26 16:08:36 UTC 2018

Forwarding this to the list for a public record, thank you
Andreas for your agreement.

Note I had a copy-paste error below, these are some of his
contributions - not just Bio.SubsMat, but many for Bio.GenBank,
and others more general:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/f6f7c167006dbb7e55180a542838cbb019e25ec7
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/d8f287b108129aa58442bb6722826a76415f4bd4
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/ade8039411341728bf4bd4dc20b4f5d9433c8f82