[Biopython] Deprecating BlastTextParser

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 22 11:52:07 UTC 2018

Yes. If we wanted to do so, we could indeed remove the files
Bio/Blast/NCBIStandalone.py and Bio/ParserSupport.py and
put their code under Bio/SearchIO/BlastIO/_legacy.py or
something (leading underscore to indicate private), or
even inside Bio/SearchIO/BlastIO/blast_text.py itself.

That would be cleaner.

Peter