[Biopython] [Biopython-dev] Retiring our old RedMine bug tracker

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:55:28 UTC 2018

Having checked with other Bio* projects with a few
remaining open issues, and helped migrate the BioSQL
issues, the RedMine server has now been turned off.

I have updated the Tutorial to remove the RedMine link:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/2afe4ec444275eac0aafb0b69b13b2702502feab

I tried to update the Biopython webpage to remove the
RedMine link, but GitHub Pages error'd without a useful
message:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython.github.io/commit/92caf7776932aa036207c86fbc5c8b3738e5bb85

"Your site is having problems building: Page build failed. For more
information, see
https://help.github.com/articles/troubleshooting-github-pages-builds/."

I'm hoping this was an intermittent or server side issue,
which will sort itself out.

Peter