[Biopython] Biopython 1.71 release plans

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:37:33 UTC 2018

I wanted to check everything works nicely on the current
versions of PyPy, and so have spent a frustrating couple
of hours on a BioSQL bug:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/1274

I've given up and disabled testing BioSQL with the
mysql connector backend on PyPy2 (we were not testing
this under PyPy3 anyway).

The good news is otherwise everything seems fine with
PyPy2.7 v5.10.0 and PyPy3.5 v5.10.1 :)

Peter