[Biopython] PubMed Updates

medsubscriber at openmailbox.org medsubscriber at openmailbox.org
Thu Apr 7 22:28:21 UTC 2016

A group of physicians recently launched a new site that allows users to
stay on top of the latest research from PubMed. Medsubcriber.com allows
physicians to enter in their keywords, author names, titles, or any
other search query and their notification schedule. This service is 100%
free and is simple to use. Please check out http://medsubscriber.com/
and let us know what you think or what improvements we should make.

We are also adding clinicaltrials.gov as well as a few other sources.
Our goal is to provide a free service that will help physicians, medical
researchers and students stay on top of the latest medical advancements.

Best,
Steve
MedSubscriber.com