[Biopython] Where to start contributing in BioPython

Vivek Rai vivekraiiitkgp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:38:13 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I am looking for opportunities to contribute into development of BioPython.
However, I could not find a suitable page which guides me in appropriate
direction. I may not be capable enough to start working directly into the
core modules. Therefore, I would request you all to suggest me how shall I
proceed to get introduced with the workings of BioPython, explore code and
may be start with fixing few smaller open bugs.

Secondly, the ideas or suggestions page for GSoC 2014 doesn't seems to be
active. If someone is having any idea about that, please let me know.

Thanks,

--
*Vivek Rai*
*Sophomore Undergraduate*