[Biopython] GFF.writer

Mic mictadlo at gmail.com
Thu May 16 05:10:35 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Thank you it is working fine. From SNAP I have got Eterm and Einit as
sub_features together with a score than I created a top_feature gene and
got the following gff3 file:

##gff-version 3
##sequence-region X 1 4795218
X        SNAP    gene    5974    7324    .       -       .
ID=X-snap.4;Name=UR090:UniRef90_Q9FX16;Note=F12G12.10 protein n:1
Tax:Arabidopsis thaliana RepID:Q9FX16_ARATH
X        SNAP    Eterm   5974    6007    5.650   -       .
Parent=X-snap.4
X        SNAP    Einit   6161    7324    -5.800  -       .
Parent=X-snap.4

Now I just wonder whether I should add sub_features' score together (5.650
+ (-5.800 ) = -0.1499) and the result insert to the top_feature score (
-0.1499)?

Thank you in advance.

Mic