[Biopython] Superimpose description error?

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 07:47:20 UTC 2012

Hey Mark,

Indeed it is wrong the other way.

Well, Id say it depends what you are looking at. You can trim all
selections to bb + cb/h (gly) so that you always have the same number of
atoms. That is what we do here for mutant analysis.
you can also code to iteratively add side chain carbons until the wt and
mutant no longer match. This would give you a better description of the
side chain orientation.
No dia 2 de Ago de 2012 06:42, "Mark Livingstone" <livingstonemark at gmail.com>