[Biopython] Presentation slides "Second generation sequence data and Biopython"

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:11:06 UTC 2009

Hi all,

We have a short list of Biopython talks and presentations online,
http://biopython.org/wiki/Documentation#Presentations

Earlier this month a gave a short talk in Dundee as part of a Scottish
NextGenBUG meeting (next generation sequencing bioinformatics user
group).

I thought the slides might be of interest, so I have made a PDF copy
available online - annotated with yellow "speech bubbles" where I felt
appropriate (as you can't hear what I said with each slide).
http://biopython.org/DIST/docs/presentations/Biopython_NextGenBUG_June2009.pdf

Peter

As usual, the slides for this year's BOSC talk (the "Biopython Project
Update") will also be going up online some time after the conference.
http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_2009