[Biopython] MuscleCommandline and phyiout

John Cumbers johncumbers at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 07:50:43 UTC 2009

Many thanks Peter,
Sorry for delayed reply, I filter this list and forgot to check the folder
:)
Best wishes,
John

John Cumbers, Ph.D Candidate
NASA Ames Research Center
Mail Stop 239-20, Bldg N239 Rm 373 Moffett Field, CA 94035, USA.
cell +1 (401) 523 8190, office +1 (650) 604-1914, fax +1 (650) 604-1088

Graduate Program in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, and Biochemistry
Brown University, Box G-W Providence, RI, 02912, USA