[BioPython] More results at NCBI Search

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 22:00:58 UTC 2007

Hi again João,

I'm was thinking about your example code, and while I'm not sure exactly
what you want to be able to do in python:

You might want to look at the search_for() function in Bio.PubMed and
Bio.GenBank (which uses EUtils internally), and then the download_many()
or dictionary interfaces.  This is covered in the Biopython tutorial.

I'm not sure if we have a front end for the structure database at the
moment.

This may be more helpful than working with Entrez directly.