[BioPython] Scripts cannot connect

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 15:38:19 UTC 2007

Well, the problem is another then.. I've set the environment variables by
hand and it worked. It detects the proxy and works through it.

However, it still doesn't connect to the web. I'm using the example they
gave on the KEGG API reference manual so it *should* work..

I've used a test script to check if other scripts could connect and they do.
I've tried with the urllib to retrieve the kegg page and it does. I guess
the problem is with the webservice... I'll try to figure it out.

Thanks for your help! (Again :) )