[BioPython] PopGen module for Biopython?

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Thu Feb 9 00:46:28 EST 2006

Hi Alex,

I already wrote Ralph regarding his contribution. I think the integration
idea is terrific, if it is appropriate, of course. I am not exactly sure
about the GPL licensing of pypop into software with the Biopython
license... maybe someone here can provide an answer.

Anyhow, let me know if you need any help on this. And if you want to
communicate more regarding pypop and Ralph's-yet-to-be-named package, it
will be great to do that in biopython-dev at biopython.org

Cheers,

Iddo

--