[BioPython] flatfile index using OBDA registry system and biopython

Siddhartha Basu basu at pharm.sunysb.edu
Thu Oct 14 15:03:44 EDT 2004

Hi,
I have just started using biopython and wants to use OBDA registry
system to index the swissprot flat files. My goal is to access and make
  indexed file using different language. I already searched through the
biopython docs but couldn't really figure out how to call the registry
system from biopython. I have already setup a a seqdatabase.ini file,
now to use that from biopython.
Any idea, help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Siddhartha