[BioPython] Fasta Iterator

Sylvain Schüpp syl_schupp at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 14 09:24:08 EDT 2004

Hello,
I'm new in BioPython (and Python), and I was learning by using the splendid Tutorial, when I tried to make my first Blast.
I use the code presented in the cook-book (part3) and surprised : it doesn't work.
I search a few to know where was the error : it's when I try to create a Fasta Iterator.  So I had a look in the source-code, and in Bio.Fasta : there is a class Iterator. But somewhere it doesn't work.
Could you help me ?

P.S. : is there somewhere a forum of developpers, in order to post my further problem or should I use this list every time ?