[BioPython] 14 FWD: All MEN should read this

Angelina May Angelina7May at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 5 09:04:41 EDT 2004

Paradise SEX Island Awaits! Tropical 1-2 week vacations where anything
goes!

We have lots of WOMEN, SEX, ALCOHOL, ETC!!

Every man's dream awaits on this island of pleasure.

Ever wonder what a Fantasy Sex Holiday would be like?

If it was available at a reasonable cost.........would you go?

Check out more information on our site & we can make your dream
vacation a reality....

* All contact, reservations, billings, are strcitly confidential & are
discussed directly with the client only.

** Group dis-counts are available. ie. Bachelor parties, etc.

World-class Golfing, snorkling, night-clubs, & beaches within minutes of resort.

APRIL BONUS now available.

http://www.intimate-travelclub.com

This communi-cation is privileged and contains confidential information
intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any
unauthorized disclosure, copying,  distribution  of this
communication. or  any action on its c.ontents is strictly  prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately OR remove
yours.elf from our list if there is no in.terest in regards to our
services.

http://www.intimate-travelclub.com/remove/remove.html

berlioz jill quicken dreamy eider expand idiomatic pfennig arrogate caution annulling trytophan vivace porch atreus biddy cesare fortieth fredholm trawl lime repertoire ciliate bombastic exact avesta betoken