[BioPython] BioPython Logo

Ravinder Singh Ravinder.Singh at colorado.edu
Thu May 22 11:44:37 EDT 2003

I like this. It captures the three holy spirits:
Bio (ATGC) +
python (it prominantly stands out) +
computation (011101010100).
Although many other flavors could satisfy this, my only suggestion is
that if the logo becomes too complicated (like adding too many colors or
too many objects) some details may lose meaning and may also sink with
it other important aspects.
Ravinder

gyro funch wrote:

> Hi,
>Here is an idea borrowing from some of the other ideas submitted already (and stealing part of the cover art from O'Reilly's Python Pocket Reference).
>
>-g

>Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Dr. Ravinder Singh
Assistant Professor