[BioPython] Bio.expressions.blast.wublast

Jeffrey Chang jchang at jeffchang.com
Wed Apr 9 21:03:52 EDT 2003

It's an expression for the Martel parser generator that Andrew Dalke
wrote.  You can use this to parser wublast files with a SAX-like
interface.  That means that you only need to write handler functions to
deal with the data that you require.  So if you only need the sequence,
for example, you only have to write code to pull the sequence out, and
you can ignore the rest.

Check out the README file for examples on how to use it.
http://biopython.org/~dalke/Martel/README.txt

Jeff