[BioPython] pairwise alignment

Jeffrey Chang jchang@smi.stanford.edu
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:29:46 -0800

Yes, pairwise2 can handle this.  You can pass in dictionary whose keys
are tuples of letters, e.g. ("V", "I"), and returns its match score.
The module is actually very flexible in terms of what kinds of
parameters it accepts for the match scores and gap penalties.  The
documentation could probably be clearer, though...

Jeff