[BioPython] FreeBSD's handling of multiple Pythons

Johann Visagie johann@egenetics.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:21:52 +0200

For FreeBSD users out there, this will be how FreeBSD will handle the
situation with multiple versions of Python floating about.  I'll hold off
submitting a FreeBSD port of -d03 until these things have propagated.

I don't know how successful this approach will be, but it seems sensible and
we'll probably see similar things from some of the Linux distros.

-- Johann

----- Forwarded message from Thomas Gellekum <tg@melaten.rwth-aachen.de> -----

----- End forwarded message -----