[Biopython-dev] [Biopython (old issues only) - Bug #2704] (Closed) Parser for the markx10 alignment format

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Thu Jul 5 14:11:36 UTC 2018

Issue #2704 has been updated by Peter Cock.

Description updated
Status changed from New to Closed
% Done changed from 0 to 100

I'm going to close this due to lack of activity - hopefully we could parse the output from the later versions of EMBOSS.

Bug #2704: Parser for the markx10 alignment format
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/2704#change-15412