[Biopython-dev] Changing the Biopython Logo

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 23 11:30:30 UTC 2017

I've run into a glitch updating the Gravatar to the new logo,
which as you can see, it is currently still our old logo:

https://www.gravatar.com/avatar/e17c48d1ab6c19cc203ad82d691e3806?s=200

That is the MD5 of the mailman biopython-dev-owner
address, but I don't recall the password I used to register it,
and the emails from WordPress to reset it are (currently)
not reaching us.

Peter