[Biopython-dev] Biopython 2017 Project Update talk @ BOSC 2017, Prague?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 5 15:03:10 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Speaking as a member of Open Bioinformatics Foundation (OBF)
board, I'm delighted to say Sourav Singh was offered an OBF
Travel Fellowship to support him attending BOSC 2017 to give
the Biopython Project Update talk and attend the Codefest:

https://news.open-bio.org/2017/06/05/travel-award-recipients-for-april-2017/

Note due to my conflict of interest as a Biopython developer, I
abstained from reviewing his funding application.

Regards,

Peter