[Biopython-dev] Biopython 1.70 released

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 13 15:50:20 UTC 2017

You must all be using git or PyPI via pip, since no one spotted this:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython.github.io/commit/2ca7da29933e1ffa4e82e918bd73a4d077fd61a2

Ah well, the download page has the Biopython 1.70 links now.

I'm still working on pre-compiled wheels though, see this thread:
http://mailman.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython-dev/2017-July/021817.html

Peter