[Biopython-dev] Biopython 2017 Project Update talk @ BOSC 2017, Prague?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 11 10:29:57 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Just to keep everyone informed, we've been working on
the slides in the repository here:

https://github.com/cbrueffer/talks/tree/master/2017_BOSC/presentation

The abstract is in the same repository:

https://github.com/cbrueffer/talks/tree/master/2017_BOSC/abstract

Since Biopython 1.70 is now finally happening (its later
than I had hoped, sorry), I've also just updated the talk
abstract (PDF attached). This include introducing the
new logo (which made the one page limit a little tight).

Assuming no one spots a typo or has other feedback, I'll
ask Sourav to update this for the BOSC submission today
(I think we still have time for that).

Regards,

Peter