[Biopython-dev] Fwd: [blast-announce] A new version (2.6.0) of the BLAST+ executable is available.

Fulton, Ben befulton at iu.edu
Fri Jan 27 14:40:07 UTC 2017

I apologize; I ran the tests against an older version. The only new options
available in 2.6 are for rpstblastn: -comp_based_stats and -use_sw_tback .
I've submitted a pull request for those.

IMO the blast command lines would be better expressed as composition rather
than inheritance. Any objection to me spending some time on that after the
1.69 release?

--
Ben Fulton
Research Technologies