[Biopython-dev] Biopython 2017 Project Update talk @ BOSC 2017, Prague?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 11 10:03:21 UTC 2017

Hello all,

We've started working on the abstract for BOSC 2017 here (the
same repository Christian used last year),

https://github.com/cbrueffer/talks/tree/master/2017_BOSC/abstract

In terms of the talk authorship, listing all the Biopython contributors
since BOSC 2016 seems impractical - although not impossible with
some small font and inventive layout?

My personal preference is we list the talk presenter(s), anyone
making a substantial contribution to the talk slides, and finally "the
Biopython Contributors" (which could be a link to the CONTRIB file).

Currently the list is Sourav, Christian, me, and the Biopython
Contributors - reflecting who is likely to give the talk.

Note that assuming the abstract is accepted, there is a window of
opportunity to revise the authorship list along with addressing any
comments from the reviewers.

Peter