[Biopython-dev] [Biopython (old issues only) - Bug #1999] (Closed) new frame translation method

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Thu Nov 17 22:28:28 UTC 2016

Issue #1999 has been updated by Markus Piotrowski.

Description updated
Status changed from New to Closed
% Done changed from 0 to 100

Moved to GitHub as issue No 1002 [https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/1002]

Bug #1999: new frame translation method
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/1999#change-15383

* Author: Marc Colosimo
I'll repeat my previous posting to bugzilla so that it will stick out more. I've created a new frame translation method similar to six_frame_translation in SeqUtils, but this is more generic and produces output, as far as I can tell, exactly like DNA Striders (which I really like).

I think this would be a good addition to SeqUtils or Seq itself.

Marc

Man this bugzilla doesn't have an option to up load files. The file can be found on the dev-list.

frameTranslations.py (5.52 KB)

To change your notification preferences, please click here and login: http://redmine.open-bio.org