[Biopython-dev] [Biopython (old issues only) - Bug #2948] (Resolved) _parse_pdb_header_list: bug in TITLE handling

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Sat Nov 12 20:48:27 UTC 2016

Issue #2948 has been updated by Lenna Peterson.

Description updated
Status changed from New to Resolved
% Done changed from 0 to 100

Applied to master here (can't find a corresponding issue or pull request):

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/cc9da03002ae90a3b8eedae69a8adae7216506b8

Bug #2948: _parse_pdb_header_list: bug in TITLE handling
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/2948#change-15370