[Biopython-dev] Run jython tests on Travis-CI

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 10 22:09:25 UTC 2016

Hi Vincent,

To be more accurate, some people have had some
success installing Jython under TravisCI for testing,
but it is not yet officially supported by TravisCI.

I've tried too at various times but not succeeded,
most recently a month ago using our TravisCI/Tox
setup:

https://github.com/peterjc/biopython/tree/travis_jython
https://travis-ci.org/peterjc/biopython/builds/167103626

I believe I was falling over a Tox/Jython bug,

https://github.com/tox-dev/tox/issues/326#issuecomment-253274574

If you can work out what is going wrong, that would
be great news  :)

Peter