[Biopython-dev] [Biopython (old issues only) - Bug #2762] (Closed) GFF capability in SeqIO

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Thu Nov 10 02:35:41 UTC 2016

Issue #2762 has been updated by Vincent Davis.

Description updated
Status changed from New to Closed
Assignee changed from Biopython Dev Mailing List to Vincent Davis
% Done changed from 0 to 100

This is a now issue, http://biopython.org/wiki/GFF_Parsing
The solution is to use https://github.com/chapmanb/bcbb/tree/master/gff
There is no solution in this issue and I don't see the need to add it to github unless someone currently wants to integrate bcbb
Closing issue

Bug #2762: GFF capability in SeqIO
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/2762#change-15353