[Biopython-dev] Testing Biopython 1.67 wheels for Windows?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:52:08 UTC 2016

Yes, these 32bit wheels on a 32bit Python installation
on a 64bit Windows ought to work - so that'd be useful.
I'll email you tomorrow from my work computer...

The ABI tag warning is worrying me slightly so we may
need to try these out on a few different pip versions on
the installation machine:

https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/3383
https://bitbucket.org/pypa/wheel/issues/169/incompatible-wheels-on-windows-depending

Peter