[Biopython-dev] Deprecate (or remove?) Scripts/xbbtools/xbb_*.py

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:33:27 UTC 2016

On a related note, is anyone using the simple SeqGui tool?

This offers RNA/DNA transcription and back-transcription,
plus translation to protein via a choice of genetic codes,
but again would benefit from an active maintainer.

Screenshot:

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/63959/15960158/7b34142a-2ef6-11e6-9da4-4ddaae6dee40.png

GitHub issue:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/849