[Biopython-dev] Preparing for Biopython 1.67

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:42:53 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I've done the 32bit Windows installers for the older versions of
Python, and they and the source releases are live via:

http://biopython.org/wiki/Download

Ben - could you do the 32bit Windows installers for Python 3.5 again
please? Getting them to me by email is fine, or you can try forking the
DIST repository and doing it via a pull request if that seems easier:

https://github.com/biopython/DIST

Still to do: Release announcement for emailing and the OBF blog:
Would anyone volunteer to draft this while I have dinner?

https://news.open-bio.org/category/obf-projects/biopython/

Thanks,

Peter