[Biopython-dev] [Biopython (old issues only) - Bug #2815] (Closed) Bio.Application command line interfaces

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Sun Jul 24 22:16:56 UTC 2016

Issue #2815 has been updated by Markus Piotrowski.

Description updated
Status changed from New to Closed
% Done changed from 0 to 100

Commandline parser for MUSCLE has been merged to Biopython (ver. 1.5.1?)

Bug #2815: Bio.Application command line interfaces
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/2815#change-15318