[Biopython-dev] Sensible GitHub Issue Labels

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:01:25 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 7:47 PM, Travis Wrightsman <twrig002 at ucr.edu> wrote:

> I think a label like "Needs-Decision" is good for fixes that

have been made but need permission to move forward

(or maybe this can be handled just through pull requests).

If I have understood you, that that would just be a pull request.

> Also, a label can be created for issues relating to non-bug,

non-enhancement things like PEP8 compliance and external

service configuration (Tox/Travis/CodeCoverage). I don't

know what to call such a label.

Maybe PEP8 or Style for that (also PEP257 for docstrings), and
Testing (covering Tox/Travis/CodeCoverage improvements etc)?
But initially I'd probably just put all of that under Enhancement.