[Biopython-dev] [Biopython (old issues only) - Bug #3074] (Migrated) Please support additional fields in the SeqIO embl parser

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Thu Dec 1 12:08:47 UTC 2016

Issue #3074 has been updated by Peter Cock.

Description updated
Status changed from New to Migrated

While the DR and KW lines have been done, the DT lines are still currently ignored. Filed as a new issue on GitHub (since we are retiring the RedMine issue tracker), see:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/1016

Bug #3074: Please support additional fields in the SeqIO embl parser
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3074#change-15385