[Biopython-dev] Retiring our old RedMine bug tracker

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:53:49 UTC 2016

An update - thanks to Travis and Markus, we've made some
good progress.

Two weeks ago there were about 90 open bugs and 20 open
feature requests on RedMine, this is down to just 68 open bugs:

https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/biopython

Many had already been resolved but the issue not closed,
so far just a fraction of these have been moved to Github,

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/labels/From%20Redmine

Regards,

Peter