[Biopython-dev] [Biopython (old issues only) - Feature #3221] (Resolved) Port the Biopython Tutorial to Sphinx/reStructuredText

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Wed Aug 3 16:11:43 UTC 2016

Issue #3221 has been updated by Peter Cock.

Status changed from New to Resolved
% Done changed from 0 to 100

Replaced by https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/907

Feature #3221: Port the Biopython Tutorial to Sphinx/reStructuredText
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3221#change-15322

* Author: Eric Talevich
This is the second step in porting Biopython documentation to Sphinx -- port the Tutorial markup from LaTeX to reStructuredText, and split it into multiple files for Sphinx to process.

While we're at it, we may want to slim down the Tutorial and move some of the more detailed material to a separate Reference based on the automated API docs.

See the parent task for discussion.

To change your notification preferences, please click here and login: http://redmine.open-bio.org