[Biopython-dev] Experimenting with migrating wiki to GitHub pages

Markus Piotrowski Markus.Piotrowski at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Apr 11 15:49:15 UTC 2016

> I have put the logo into the header. Is someone around, who has a
> transparent version of the logo?
> I have made it transparent by using the "magic wand" tool of
> Photoshop, but the result is not perfect. I will give it another try
> later.
> The thin white glowing shadow may be removed, if we don't like it.
> That's the recent version:
>
> http://markuspiotrowski.github.io/wiki/Biopython

The Biopython logo is nicer now, and I have added the Twitter and GitHub
logo to the footer.

http://markuspiotrowski.github.io/wiki/Biopython
or:
http://markuspiotrowski.github.io

Be aware that I only worked on the style things, some links don't work
from my respository and some links may already be outdated.

Markus